3.02.2005

Wednesday, March 2nd, 2005

Well, the mosquito ranks are waning, but I don’t think they will ever be truly defeated. But I can now sleep at night. Thank you for all the kind letters, telephone calls, emails, and bug zappers sent in the mail. It all really helped me get through this troubling time.

Anyway, not much to write about. The week has been good but kinda busy. That’s life I guess. Tomorrow I’m visiting another of Mustafa Kemal University’s technical colleges, so that should be interesting. A change of pace anyway.

I don’t know what else to say at the moment, except that it’s my birthday in a few weeks. March 14, 1981 is the day it all began. And what a long, strange trip it’s been. And when I say trip, I mean it. I keep falling down. Can’t stop myself.

I will expect PayPal deposits of no less that $20 USD per friend, emailed to acetate3 at hotmail dot com. Or at least nice comments posted to this blog. So get ready all of you… I gave you fair warning.

Oh, Hannah, I just remember that I forgot to get you something for your birthday last November. But I said hi… that must count for something, right? Hmmm… I am a bad brother.

2 Comments:

At 3:16 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

HANNAH... you didn't get ME anything for my birthday either weiner. You ARE a horrible brother. Jk I love you all the same. It's not like I get you much either...

I think you should just shush about the bugs. It's 35 degrees and craptastic outside here!

Love ya muchas!

 
At 12:11 AM, Blogger simonjh said...

I sent you flowers, you ingrate! What more do you want!!!!

;-)

S

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog search directory

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter