1.24.2005

Thursday, January 21st, 2005

Well, I’m sitting in some café in an airport in Munich. The Erdinger Sportsbar in Flughafen Munchen to be exact. I’ve been drinking since about midnight. It is now 9 am. However, I have interspersed the booze with tasty sandwiches and cups of coffee, so all is well. And before you judge, realize that drinking in an airport seems to be very culturally appropriate in Germany. At least all the Germans I was drinking with said it was appropriate. So there. And, just so you know, the Weissbier is fantastic!

1 Comments:

At 11:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've seen Europeans in airports happily drinking beer for breakfast. In fact I did it myself once at Heathrow (plus bacon and eggs) while transitioning from the States to India. They go well together - beer and bacon and eggs, that is. JH

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog search directory

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter