11.16.2004

Tuesday, November 16th, 2004

Well, here’s my new exciting news… my dad is visiting! I may have mentioned this earlier, but now I’m super excited and ready for this. Here’s the plan:

On Saturday morning I leave for the airport. My flight leaves Ankara at 8:00 a.m. and puts me into Istanbul at 9:00. Then I find the international terminal and wait for my dad’s colleague, Tony Digenakis from Delaware Tech. He gets in at ten. We’ll go check out our hotel (The President Hotel) and then see some things in Istanbul. My dad will arrive on Sunday.

We’ll spend some time there, then head back to Ankara. After a few days in Ankara, we’ll go to a conference in Nevsehir on international education. Then it’s back to Ankara for a bit before they leave. All together we’ll be together for about 9 days! Quite a nice chunk of time if you ask me.

I just realized today how soon this is happening, and I’m very excited. And it also means a break from my program! Phew. It’s been long and constant, so a change of pace will be very, very nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog search directory

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter