2.02.2005

Wednesday, February 2nd, 2005

My purpose for today is to get you to read an article from the International Herald Tribune that my dad alerted me to. It’s a very informative summary on the international political events that are happening in Turkey these days, as well as giving a view on American-Turkish relations. Quite a read… check it out!

Rice faces a key test in visit to Turkey

I must admit that I haven't heard about the book they reference in the article, but I'm going to start asking some questions about it.

In other random news, Bill Gates visited Turkey for 4 hours on Sunday. Apparently he wants to sell a bunch of Microsoft stuff to Turkey to aid in their e-education programs they want to start. Yaaaaaaaaay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog search directory

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter